Wednesday 13 April 2016

TITLE: Hush

SERIES: (Black Lotus, #3) 

AUTHOR: E.K. Blair

GENRE: Contemporary Romance | Dark
RELEASE DATE: April 12th, 2016




Five Stars 
☆☆☆☆


Just finished Hush, I will say I was scared to know how E.K would be able to live up to Bang and Echo and finish the series…

I was not disappointed I can’t say much because believe me you need to read this book to know how much it will affect you, this Story and Characters will stay with me for a very Long time to come.

I felt like I have lived through their story right alongside them, through all the heartaches all the up and downs all the craziness, you really do fall in love you just can’t help yourself...
This one is a crazy ride Twists I really didn’t see coming If you haven’t read this series you MUST NOW!!!


I am sad this series is now over but I really can’t wait to see what E.K has for us next!!! 


“The ugliest parts of you are your darkest. And trust me when I tell you that I want to love all of your darkest parts.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment