Tuesday 5 June 2018

BEST DUET OF 2018 The Girl and Her Ren Review







EPIC  10++++++ beautiful heartbreaking stars 

Best Duet for 2018 for me


I am trying to find the words for this review to do this book justice and it hard very hard; I simply have no words at all. It just broke my heart into pieces!


The Girl and her Ren will pull at your heartstrings it is raw it is beautiful. It is brutal but it such a beautiful Journey we share with Della and Ren even if we have to go through so many emotions.


Many books can be very predictable but a one I never show that coming Pepper is such an amazing writer, this Duet has topped all of her books for me, and I love her books.


Ren and Della’s story is not an easy one. You will love the characters you will want to hug them you will cry with them you will hurt when they hurt. However, it is an amazing journey and you should READ these books.

Yes, they are different from what Pepper has done before but trust me they are brilliant and I think EVERYONE should read Ren and Della’s story These books completely consumed me; I did not want the book to end. 

This book will stay with me a very very long time. The most beautiful book ever!


These books completely consumed me; I did not want the book to end. This book will stay with me a very very long time.




















No comments:

Post a Comment