Friday 4 May 2018

5 Star Review of Blood claim



Title: Blood Claim
Series: Standalone
Author: Claire C Riley
Genre: Horror




Well... I did not know what I was letting myself into reading this book.

I knew it was a horror but that was about it. I went in blind and what a book it is. Is there anything Claire cannot write?
This story sucked me in and did not let go until the last page.
Mike Cooper and his crew go in search of gold and greed take's over. All Mike sees the gold, they ignore all the warning signs. Not knowing the land they start digging on is cursed and that Terror lurks. Soon they learn that the secrets of the land that was better staying buried. 
What was supposed to bring a better future for Mike and his crew has turned into their worst nightmare and a evil that takes hold and doesn’t let go till blood is shed? If you are a fan of horror you will love this book.
I not going to say too much I do not want to spoil it for you... but it was like watching a horror movie play out in my head while reading such a great read and I have never read anything like this before. However, I really enjoyed this book. Loved the writing. The story will keep you turning pages to find out what is going to happen.





No comments:

Post a Comment