Wednesday 1 March 2017

REVIEW THRONE OF TRUTH by Pepper Winters



 THRONE OF TRUTH by Pepper Winters


The Epic ending to this series…

After ending book 1 Crown of Lies, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Throne of Truth..
Crown of lies left us guessing and with so many questions I needed answering…
This book is thrilling, and you will have all your questions answered… 

Will Elle be able to get out of the clutches of Greg before it is too late..?
Will Penn come to the rescue and what will happen when all the truths comes out or lies?
Will Penn and Elle have any kind of Future. ?

Loved Loved everything about this story I fell in love with the characters apart from one. 
I hated him for what he puts Elle through. 

This series has blown my mind I loved it so much.
This book took me on a roller coaster of ride, so many emotions I felt while reading this one, it is more ansty.

If you Love Peppers writing you are going Love this series and if you read the first book YOU do not want to miss this one….

No comments:

Post a Comment