Monday 17 October 2016

REVIEW WAKE TO DREAM


5 STARS


This one will be short review because I am not real sure how to review without spoilers. 

Alice Beaumont is a woman who lives with sleep disorders since she was a child.

When her sister goes missing, Alice dreams take on a whole new meaning, Alice believes her dreams are the key to her missing sister.

In this book we live through Alice talking to a Doctor about her dreams and what they really mean.

I was hooked from the start trying to work everything out. It messed with my head but the book pulls you in. and you just have to keep going to find out what is going on.

It’s a Psychological Thriller that will keep you guessing till the end. I finished this book early hours of the morning I couldn’t put it down till I had finished.


Lily is back with a bang and I really can’t wait to read what she has next for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment