Monday 3 October 2016

Review Bang Gang


☆☆☆☆☆ 5 STARS

Jade knows how to write dirty hot men and this book was no different 5 hot Mechanics yes please.
This book had me awake till the early hours of the morning reading I couldn’t put it down. I needed to know what was going to happen.

Bang Gang story is about Trent and his ex-Jodie, they were high school sweethearts and have a family of 2 girls but they have broken up but Trent is still in the Girls life’s and is a great father.
Jodie finds out Trent and his boys are selling more than car parts as they’re services. You can also hire them for a gang bang.

Loved the Banter between them all. I could relate to Jodie how she felt about herself, I think most of us could.

Am not going to go into the story just read for yourself.

I loved the story line I loved the characters, I loveee Trent. I hated one character she was a bit of a B*tch. 

I had a few emotions while reading I laughed, got annoyed. And nearly cried. But so worth it. 
If you Love Jade’s Naughtiness and the way she writes these sexy hot characters you will love this book. Not sure this is going to be everyone’s cup of tea but I really enjoyed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment