Monday 19 September 2016

Review Of Spiralling Skywards #1


                              ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Stars




This will not be a long review, as I don’t want to give anything away from it, you just need to read it. if you love Lesley’s books you will love this one.

I have read all Lesley’s books and I have to say I think this is my Favourite next to Carnage of course.

Lesley writing is great, I love the feelings she can bring out in me while reading, Although I will admit this book didn’t make me cry like others she has written. But hell I was annoyed a couple of times and screaming at my kindle. Then I was so happy…. Then BAM I need book 2 Now! lol 

The characters are very likeable and the actual story keeps you hooked.

Liam and Sarah hit it off right from the start I Loved the connection they had and the chemistry.
I really liked them together. 

But Liam has secrets.

Also Sarah’s Brother Luke is Liam best friend. 

Can their relationship survive or when the secrets are revealed will it tear them apart? 
I really like Luke, Sasha, and Will I have a soft spot for him too.

Sarah’s Grandparents are great too Nan and Grandad, I would have loved to have them as mine.

Nan really made me laugh with her flirting towards Liam.

Loved the Banter between the guys in this book as well, made me giggle a few times.

The book will keep you turning the page to find out what happens.

Thank you Lesley for another amazing book. Bring on the next instalment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment