Monday 19 September 2016

Review of Amore Part 1


☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Stars

Amore is such a great book from the start I was hooked this book is such a page turned I didn’t want to put it down.

This book is so different from any others Bella has wrote,

The Characters are so likeable and strong.

I really loved Julietta, she is sassy, fun, sarcastic and sweet but also she takes no shit from anyone.


Rafael Lencioni. Is Dangerous. Beautiful. Terrifying. And is one serious alpha male When Rafael and Nicole meet you can tell they click right away but… Rafael is a Mafia Boss. 

Both characters are strong, it is a mafia book but not like any I have read before it so different.

When they do get together the chemistry they have is great and the scenes are hot between the two I loved the way Nicole stood up to Rafael, and really didn’t care that he is a mafia boss. 


But there is secrets that come out and a Twist I really never seen coming.

This book has it all, you keep page turning you just need to know what happens next.

That ending though OMG I could have thrown my kindle I really can’t wait for book 2. 

Rafael has Two rules. 

1: Don't fall in love with him
2: Don't under any circumstances, mention who I am or what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment