Friday 23 September 2016

Review GRIT Sector 1: The Uprising.


☆☆☆☆☆ 5 STARS

Oh Wow, GRIT Sector 1: The Uprising.

Betrayal, Twisted, Dark, Hot. This book has a bit of everything in it.

Am not going give anything away. You need to just read and find out for yourself. 

I will admit I was slightly scared to read this book after I had got so confused with book 1 I really didn’t know what to expect from book 2 but. it totally blows me away I was hooked from the first page it starts off where book 1 left off… if you haven’t read book 1 please do so just so you can understand book 2…

I really connected with Trixie in this book her and Elias together OMG not sure how I feel about Elias at all.

I do believe he does love Trixie, but his punishments had me gasping, 





This book made me feel so much for them both by the end.

In this one we find out that Grit isn’t the only people working in Capital, someone else is watching them and preparing to strike, no one will see it coming and will Elias be ready for when they do?
Elias is fighting his urges trying to control his desires and keep the beast inside.

If you want to read something so different from what you normally read then give this a go and remember this is book 2 start with book 1 and enjoy the ride, I really can’t wait for book 3 now to see how this all plays out and find out who lives who dies… but if anything I know it going be one hell of a ride before it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment