Wednesday 21 September 2016

Review for Endless Obsession




☆☆☆☆☆ 5 STARS


This book had me hooked from the start it is Sexy, Intense get ready for one hell of a ride that will keep you turning the pages to find out what going to happen it has some angst so much suspense and a few Twists that I didn’t see coming and you have a hero that will you will fall in love with. 


You kind of get a creepy feeling while reading. You really feel for poppy I really liked her Character.


The fact someone is watching her and you kind of get it from the off who it is but then there is a twist and you then are trying to figure out who is the other player in the stalker game, well not really a game but once you read you will understand what I mean, I kept trying to guess how it was going to play out but I really didn’t guess “who” this other person was at all.


“Poppy Lexington has become my endless obsession. I will become her uncontrollable addiction.”


I have read other books by Alex Grayson and I have to say this one might just be my Favourite one.


I really can’t wait to see what is next from Alex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment