Saturday 24 September 2016

New Release...Redeemed (The Dark Redemption Series #2)


TITLE: Redeemed (The Dark Redemption Series #2)
AUTHOR: Lane Hart
RELEASE DATE: Sept 24, 2016


WARNING: This is the SECOND book in the Dark Redemption series. Therefore, Exploited should be read first. Both books contain dark, dirty and dangerous situations. 

~ Brede ~ 

For years I’ve left a path of death and destruction wherever I go, and now God’s punishing me. 

Time’s running out for my fallen angel, but I’ll do whatever it takes to save her. 

I made her a promise that I intend to keep. 

Until my last breath.




PURCHASE LINKS:

Our Review



TITLE: Exploited  (The Dark Redemption Series #1) 
AUTHOR: Lane Hart

WARNING: This book contains some dark, dirty and dangerous situations before ending in a jaw-dropping cliffhanger. The debauchery will continue in the second book in the series, Redeemed. 

I’m going to hell, and my angel’s about to lose her wings. 

For years I’ve left a path of death and destruction wherever I go. I promise myself that after one last job I’ll have the money I desperately need to quit taking lives. That’s how I find myself back in my hometown of Lexington. 

So beautiful and innocent, I unknowingly end up saving the life of the one girl I was supposed to keep silent…the one girl I was supposed to end. 

She’s my fallen angel sent from above. 

I can’t resist staining her pure white wings with my darkness when I use her. Defile her. Deceive her. 

The two of us were both ruined by our pasts when they intersected. Pasts that we’re still trying to escape with the hounds of hell on our heels. 

Fate brought us together. Now, I’ll do anything to protect my angel from the demons that haunt her. I won’t stop until I slay the devil himself to keep her safe, the man who ruined both of our lives. 


The only problem is, my silent angel is keeping secrets from me – the biggest of which is that I’m not the only one who wants to exploit her.

ONLY 99p/c



No comments:

Post a Comment