Tuesday 19 July 2016

Review Of Untimely You



☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars 

Every time I read one of K Webster’s books I really don’t know what am going to read, I love her books and this one was heart breaking to read once I started I couldn’t put it down.


 I felt a rollercoaster of emotions while reading like with all Webster’s books she takes you on one hell of a ride.





This book isn’t dark but it does drain you emotionally, but at the same time I didn’t want it to end it is a beautiful story, I really fell in love with these Characters you feel the pain and you hurt for them.

This book is well written and Webster knows how to write a book that captivates you and you just don’t want to put the book down.




This book will have you laughing then crying.

I really connect with Nessy, She’s funny, clumsy, crazy.

Adrian I wouldn’t to slap a few times but also just hold him for what he was going through.

Loved the other characters in the book too.

If you like K Webster’s work you will love this and trust me, you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment