Tuesday 10 May 2016

*****Review of Remember When (Teach Me #3)


BOOK TITLE: Remember When (The Teach Me Series #3)
AUTHOR: R.C.Boldt
RELEASE DATE:
 May 10th 2016 



☆☆☆☆☆ 5  Stars






Another brilliant book in the Teach Me series. 

School teacher Tate and ex Seal Miller just can't get along. Constantly bickering between themselves but refusing to tell anyone why, it finally comes to a head when it makes their friends uncomfortable and they have to move on from their past. 
Which is easier said then done. 




Throw in a load of sexual chemistry, interfering friends, a new hot man on the scene, misunderstandings and old feelings returning, Tate and Miller have to find a way to move on, whether they want to or not.
This is my favourite book in this series. The characters have all worked their way into my heart and I love every single one.




With letters from the past telling their own heart breaking story, you really feel for these people and what they're going through. Tate in particular melted my heart, her letters really got the emotions going. With the rest of the gang providing some hysterical moments this book is another one that just has it all. It's sweet, romantic, emotional in places and downright pee your pants funny in others, got sexual chemistry hot enough to singe the pages and I didn't want to put it down.
I have to mention Lawson and Kane. I need their books. They provide some of the funniest parts in this book along with Zach (in fact all the characters are funny now I think about it) but those two especially crack me up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment