Wednesday 13 February 2019

Review The Son and His Hope



Heartbreakingly Beautiful


I've just found my top read for 2019 so far.

This book is everything and more it is very hard to describe or put into words. It has all the feels.

I thought Della and Ren's story was amazing but Jabob and Hope's is just as amazing. I was captivated from the beginning.

These characters feel real like you are living through the story with them and are by their sides you feel everything they feel. Pepper has such a way with words you just get lost in the story and the outside words don't exist, Util you run out of words. This book is such a heartwarming tale but also heartache but healing too. This story will have you turning the pages and leave you feeling complete.

I have to say these characters plus Della and Ren will stay with me a very long time.
I am not going to go into details of this book you need to experience it for yourself but please be sure to read the first 2 books as you need to know Ren and Della you need to read their love story first. I promise you will not be disappointed. It is written so beautifully well.





No comments:

Post a Comment