Saturday 28 July 2018

Depredation Review





Title: Depredation
Standalone
Author: Natalie Bennett
Genre: Dark





Whoa, this is a short book from Natalie Bennett and what a book it is.
It is kind of messed up and twisted but really stick with it until the very end. The beginning I was a little confused but it does all make sense once you read the end. The story will have you squirming in some scenes cringe in others but so good. This is not a romance book. Do not read expecting a HEA .
I liked the story. It was dark and twisted and I should not have liked it as much as I did. My bad lol
I would say it is very well written. It is a complete standalone. If you are a fan of this author, you will love this book. It will not be for everyone but I would really recommend it if you love dark and twisted.


No comments:

Post a Comment