Tuesday 24 July 2018

5 star review of Addiction



Right, I am not even sure where to start with this book but I going say it is one of my top reads for 2018. 

It is raw, It is heartbreaking. but a story that must be told.
Margaret always writes about hard subjects and this one no different.

I not sure how I am feeling after this book I loved it don’t get me wrong but I feel like I been through the ringer with Hannah’s story. I really connected with her I understood her I have never touched drugs and never will be it was like I could relate to her like I was right there with her I just wanted to hug her and try and help her.. I cried for her.

I would say Hannah was very naive, she was not stupid, She was brought up in a well stable family had great friends never wanted for anything. She just fell for the wrong person even though she knew he was wrong for her. She knew it. However, Edgar just kept on at her till she went on a date with him and that was all it took for him to sink his claws in I HATED HIM he was manipulative he made her believe things that are not true... I need to stop do not want spoilers.

Again, this author delivers another great read that you feel everything the character is going through and you just want to hug her. This book has all the feels I did not cry as much as I normally do with Margaret’s books but I was emotional in parts and so annoyed at other parts I had tears running down my face.







No comments:

Post a Comment