Saturday 2 June 2018

New Release & Review...King's Reign by Nina Levine


KING'S REIGN IS LIVE!
THE KING DUET IS COMPLETE!

"King is THE definition of alpha male." - Amazon Reviewer
Grab your copy of King's Reign now to complete the duet:
AMAZON:

GOOGLE PLAY: http://bit.ly/2kFYlAw



The epic conclusion to King's story is finally here!!!
I was chasing pure darkness.
Succumbing to the needs I’d forced to the far edges of my soul.
Running like a madman towards evil.
Then I found her.
She breathed life into me when I hadn’t thought there was any life beyond what I knew.
She gave me hope after I’d forgotten what it was.
She helped quiet the demons raging deep inside me.
Now I will lay myself bare for her.
I will bleed for her.
I will love her madly, deeply, passionately, completely.
This is the conclusion to King's story. All the ugly and all the beautiful, by the end of this duet you will come to understand the man behind the club.
King's story is told over two books - King's Wrath & King's Reign.







Meet the enigma that is King.

Our love wasn’t like everyone else’s. 
There wasn’t a first date or flowers and gifts. 
We didn’t have a song or cute nicknames for each other. 
There were no calls during the day to check in with me, no coming home to cook me dinner, and no foot massages at the end of a long day. 
That wasn’t how he loved. 
But love me he did. 
Madly, deeply, passionately, completely. 
King loved with everything he had. 
He just loved a little differently to most.

This is King's story. From the beginning. All the ugly and all the beautiful.

AVAILABLE FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2vTvwZC
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2HAuojk
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2I0gnus
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2JCO4PS




After reading Kings Wrath I didn’t think it was possible for Nina Levine to make me love King and Lily more but I was so very wrong. I adored their story. It had the perfect balance of action, suspense, violence and romance. 

King is absolutely swoon worthy. Whether he’s been a bossy, possessive asshole or been the dirty talking sexy alpha with a unexpected sweet caring side, he had me hooked on him. For all his gruffness he’s an extremely loyal man and once he’s claimed you as part of his family, he will go to the ends of the earth to protect you. I could rave about him all day long and not run out of things I like about him. Lily is the perfect woman for King. She’s strong, independent and is a natural nurturer. She genuinely cares about people and I couldn’t have picked a better woman for him. She’s just as easy to like as King is and she’s definitely one of my favourite female characters.

I admit I was a little apprehensive when I started Kings Wrath. I wasn’t entirely convinced I was going to like him but the more I found out about him, the more reasons I had to like him. His story is exactly what I wanted it to be. It’s gritty, raw, emotional and screams King and I can’t recommend Kings story enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment