Thursday 7 June 2018

5* Review of King of Hearts








Title: King Of Hearts 
Series: Old Money Roulette Trilogy
Author: Natalie Bennett
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Release Date: June 9th, 2018

 

 


 

King Of Hearts by Natalie Bennett


Is book 2 in the Old Money Roulette series and what a book it is.

This is one of them books when it lands on your Kindle you just have to read right away.
After the ending of book one, I needed to dive right into the book is fast-paced
I like Mateo & Elena together their great and the chemistry is off the charts hot.
I really do not want to give anything away I know have more questions and I cannot wait for the final book. So many twists and turns in this one so much going on. I am not sure where this story is going to go or how it is all going to end. This book will keep you turning the pages the plot is so good.
Like always, these books are so well written you find them hard to put down once you start.





No comments:

Post a Comment