Saturday 12 May 2018

Review for Outcasts





Title: Outcasts
Series: Badlands
Author: Natalie Bennett


Natalie Bennett has me hooked on this Badlands series she blows me away with how dark her books are. Her books feed my dark mind. I cannot get enough of them.

This is the third book in the Badlands series and is about Arlen and Grimm. It can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading books one and two first as you get to meet characters and a little insight into them. In addition, they are brilliant reads, so what are you waiting for.

These characters are brilliant, amazing Natalie Writing just pulls you in, and you feel like you are right there with them your heart will be thumping.  With so much action. This book is brutal, dark, and bloody I loved every minute of it.

Grim is the brother of the queen of the badlands, what a character he is, he shows no mercy he only shows loyalty to his family. I really liked him. He is brutal, unforgiving. However, does have a side that will shock you.

Arlen, I really like her character she is so stubborn and she is supposed to be the spoiled brat a rich kid. However, she was so much more. I really liked her character.

This book is sick and twisted if you love dark and twisted book grab this series today and grab book 3 when it is released.
I cannot wait to see what this author brings us next.




No comments:

Post a Comment