Tuesday 8 May 2018

Review for Bane



 Can I just say I love this cover

I do love this authors books, but to me, this is my all-time favorite. This book was everything and more. 
Of course, I had very high expectations of this book and the author blew me away!

I did not know what to expect going into this book, I went in blind and I am so glad I did.
Bane and Jesse are perfect together. I have laughed, I cried, I swooned. I did not want this book to end much! 
Bane, I was not sure if I was going to like him, but hell I loved him and his banter. 

Jesse I really liked her character, she is strong and brave I just loved her.
The characters are not just characters. They feel like real people who come alive as you get to know them.
T his book is so well written, you feel like you are right there with them. It draws you in and doesn’t let go. That is how good Leigh words affect you.




No comments:

Post a Comment