Wednesday 9 May 2018

Pieces of Eight Review




Pieces of Eight is the conclusion to this duet.


After the end of book one, I could not wait to read this book. This one starts from where the first book left us.

Mira is trying to start a new life on her own. She is dealing with everything that has happened she pushed Six away but she still loves him she is trying to heal, A few years pass and she has been getting on with her life. Until her life comes crashing down when she comes face to face with Six after 3 years, A man she never thought she would see again. Only Mira is not the only one who has been moving on with their life. There were times I wanted to climb in the book and slap and shake both Six and Mira.

"I hated him so much. I loved him more."

I do not want to say much, but honestly, if you have read book one make sure you read book two... 

"Because if I reached ten, I would've reached the max, with no more room for love to grow. You'd never be my ten. Because I'd never reach the peak of loving you."

If you have not read Book one in this Duet then please do, it is such a great story.
It was a beautiful ending. I have laughed, I cried!
This book is beautifully written, and it shows how much mental health can affect your life. Thank you, Whitney, for sharing Mira and Six story.
This duet is one of my tops reads for 2018.




No comments:

Post a Comment