Monday 28 May 2018

Master of my heart review






This is a four book series and this is book two, you must read book one to fully understand the story. If you have read this author ’s very first series The Life of Anna you will know that her books are not all hearts flowers these are Dark reads. 


Once again, Marissa has my emotions all over the place; she knows how to get you hooked on her words. This series is starting to blow me away. This author always has a great storyline and it has you guessing until the final book. It keeps you on the edge of your seat leaving you wanting more and more.

I do love this author writing she knows how to make you feel like you are right there with these characters so much depth too them.
I do not want to say much about the book, just know that in this book we learn more about Chase I really liking Chase he is close to me liking him more than Alex but just not yet. Lots of action in this book a lot happens. 

I loved Sabrina in this one. I do love this author writing she knows how to make you feel like you are right there with these characters so much depth to them.

These books are dark and twisted if you cannot handle these then this book is not for you. However, if you Love dark and twisted this book is defiantly for you.
Bring on book three cannot wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment