Thursday 19 April 2018

Review QUEEN OF DIAMONDS (OLD MONEY ROULETTE #1) BY NATALIE BENNETT



Add to Good reads 
5 stars 



Queen of Diamonds is the first book in a new series by Natalie Bennett.


It starts where Elena comes home to find her aunt is dead and her sister missing, presumed dead. Elena does not believe her sister is dead. She goes searching for her or at the least to find out the truth about what has happened to her. She meets Mateo he makes the devil look like a saint. He is dangerous, he is dark; he has many secrets. Elena is from new money, Mateo is from old money, she is being pulled into a world she does not want to be part off. I really like Elena she is strong, dark and bit vulnerable too.


I do not want to give much away. However, this book had me from the first page I have many questions. I love how the author draws me in leaving me wanting more, the writing is great, the characters, I need to know more about. This book was a great start and I cannot wait for what is to come in the next books and how it all plays out between Elena and Mateo, I will be counting down the days for book 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment