Wednesday 18 April 2018

Review of Wishing Well



Wishing well lily white
#PsychThriller


Oh wow can If  I could give this book more than five stars I would.

One of my Top 5 reads of 2018 




Can I just say I love this cover?

Meadow Graham goes to interview Vincent Mercier an inmate on death row. She has 3 days to hear his side of the story and to learn why he killed her twin sister plus three other people.
How will Meadow be when she came’s face to face with her sisters killer

I not sure what it says about me but I fell hard by the end of the story for Vincent. His story is full twists and turns, Lies and secrets.  Will he be able to keep all his secrets or will Meadow finally get him to confess all?

Meadow is has her own secrets, will they be discovered?  I really like Meadow, such a great character.

This story was so good so many twists and turns I really did not see coming.

The perfect timing of a fairy tale is tied to its tragedy…


 I really loved this story from Lily. I was hooked from the start one of the best storylines I have read in a long time. I stayed up half the night reading I really could not put it down such an amazing read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment