Monday 30 April 2018

EL Malo Review




El Malo by K. Webster 

Publication Date: April 30, 2018 
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Mexican Mafia, Romance

Oh, Wow K Webster has done it again.
I am finding it harder and harder to find the words to do the review to do K's books the justice they deserve. 
El Malo is a new favorite of mine from K Webster. I loved every minute of it right from the start I was sucked in and did not let go until I turned the last page.
Javier Estrada is the king of Mexico head of the cartel. He is twisted and evil. He is ruthless.
Rosa her duty is to clean his home not make a sound but is she his worst nightmare. Has he met his match?
I really liked the characters I liked Javier even if he is an evil twisted psychopathic. K really knows how to write a bad man and you cannot help but fall in love with them. Love him and Rosa together they are hot.
It is a dark and hot story at the same time. 
Another great hit from K Webster and another to add to my favorites



No comments:

Post a Comment