Monday 23 April 2018

ARC Sergio: A Dark Mafia Romance by Natasha Knight




Title: Sergio: A Dark Mafia Romance
Author: Natasha Knight
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: April 23, 2018


I loved this book... if you have read Salvatore brothers books, Salvatore and Dominic, you will already have met Sergio I think this could be read as a standalone but I would recommend reading the other books, as they are great reads. I would say if you don't like spoilers read this one first. before you read the other two.

I knew this book would Gut me. We knew what was coming! I really liked Sergio from what we had heard about in previous books, I am so glad the author wrote his book.
Sergio and Natalie's is an amazing read, the connection between these two is intense this story needed to be told. I have loved every minute of it; it is heartbreaking, antsy, and steamy. The story is captivating from the start. Give Sergio story a chance you may even surprise yourself and fall in love with him. 

I loved the writing Natasha she has written his story so well. You feel what these characters feel while reading. I did not want this story to end. My eyes hurt a little once I finished, I cannot wait to see what Natasha brings us next.






No comments:

Post a Comment