Monday 26 February 2018

Review Secret Lucidity by E.K. Blair









Outstanding book!!




I am not going to go into details of this book as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone I will just tell you how it made me feel.
I do not normally read student/teacher books. They just feel more or less the same... However, when one of your favorite authors writes one you just know you have to give it a shot. And what a book it is, I am emotionally drained after reading, I have never felt that much emotion in one book from start to finish. I do not have the right words to say how amazing this story is. 



I can never do it justice. E K Blair has such a way with words you feel the pain you feel the hurt with these characters you cry for them... you are just so drawn into the book the world around you doesn’t exist you are just so lost in this authors words. Cam and David’s story will stay with me for a while...




I know some people will think that this is just another Teacher/student book... Trust me it is not, it is so different from any I have read before... 
It is such a beautiful but emotional story... it is beautifully written.



I like to thank E K Blair for sharing Cam and David’s story with us. It was truly a beautiful story although heartbreaking at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment