Monday 5 February 2018

Review Of My Valentine




5 Fantastic stars 





Fantastic !!!!

Book Two in the Siren series is not a standalone. Reading Siren beforehand will definitely enhance your reading experience of My Valentine. 



WOW! What a hell of a ride I have been on reading My Valentine.
YES before you even think about this book you MUST have read Siren first or you will not fully understand this one.
I really am struggling to put into words how good this sequel to Siren is.



I really did not know what to expect going into this book because of the ending of book 1. And if you have read book 1 you will know what I am talking about.



I am not going to go into details about this book because I think you need to go into this one blind and live through it yourself. Plus I think if I say anything, it could be a spoiler and I do not want that.




I have to say Jaimie did an amazing job on the sequel and I am so glad she wrote a book 2... This one was a crazy ride. So much happens, twists I did not see coming. The whole book was just fantastic. The writing, the storyline. Just everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment