Thursday 22 February 2018

Deviants by Natalie Bennett
















  I loved Savages but OMG Deviants was just as great. I am left speechless to be honest. 
It is twisted. Sick and I loved every single word of it (so not sure how that makes me look but I don’t care)This book is not hearts and flowers this book is not for the faint-hearted/ Cali and Romero story is a dark twisted story.

Natalie Bennett had me hooked from the first page and I did not want their story to end. I cannot say much about this book without spoilers but that I loved it. The writing just sucks you in and does not let go until the end and it just leaves you wanting more.

The Characters are dark, sick, and twisted. However, you cannot help but like them. This story has a few twists and turns I did not see coming. If you love sick and dark blood and gore books then this is the one for you. I highly recommend this series. These books have just made my top five favorite reads for 2018.

I cannot wait to read Outcasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment