Thursday 25 January 2018

Review of Savages by Natalie Bennett






What did I just read!!!!!

It is very dark very twisted... please read the short trigger warning THIS book will not be for EVERYONE it isn’t hearts and flowers it isn’t romance, it is Raw, Dark, Gritty....

This is my first book by this author and it sure will not be my last. I was sucked in from the start...
I have to question myself because I am sure I wasn’t meant to love this book but I have to say I loved it a bit too much... it is seriously twisted and intense, I started it last night and read through the night I didn’t want to put it down..


The characters are all great, twisted and crazy!!! but great!!

I love Calista at first I felt a bit sorry for her to start with, but hell I do not by the end she can take care of herself that is for sure, what a character she is, I really like her.
Romero well what can I say about him... he is very dark. Romero & Calista are totally f*ucked up together.. but are also hot as hell at the same time..

This story has some good twists and turns bring on book Two because I cannot wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment