Tuesday 16 January 2018

Review My Torin by K. Webster






Right, let me start by saying K Webster has done it again.
This is so far my first favorite of 2018. this one will stay with me a long time to come.

The feels this book gave me from start to finish, Loved the story it is unique and beautiful.
The story revolves around Casey, Tyler, and Torin.
I can’t say much about this book as I don’t want to put any spoilers but this is a MUST read. 
It had me from the start, I’m not sure how many times I had wet eyes while reading this book, it just hit me hard. It was just beautiful but also emotional. I have to say I never read a story like this one. This is so much more than just a love story. 

I loved the characters I just wanted to jump in the book and hug them. Torin I just loved him I could have read a book on just him... I just found his character great... he is beautiful he is brave and loves his brother.

The epilogue was just lovely knowing that ... well, I can say as it would spoil the story you will have to just read it find out.
If you love K Webster’s books then give this one a go you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment