Thursday 25 January 2018

New Release & Review...Suddenly Forbidden by Ella Fields




 Suddenly Forever by Ella Fields is LIVE and 99c for a limited time only!






BLURB:

I thought he'd always be mine,
even when I was forced to say goodbye.

We were never meant to let go,
but it happened anyway.
Too bad I didn’t know someone was waiting to take my place, or I would've held on a lot tighter.

Two years later, we were exactly where we'd always planned to be.
I'd kept my promise.
He'd forgotten all about his.
Not only had he moved on, but the person he'd moved on with was my best friend, leaving me to begin college with a broken heart.

I guess this is the part where I’m supposed to tell you some other guy stepped in, repaired my shattered pieces, and made me smile again.

This isn't that kind of story.

My heart might have been broken, but it refused to fall out of love.








This book has everything I love in a book. It’s the perfect angsty, heart wrenching, friends to lovers to who knows romance. 

Daisy and Quinn grew up living next door to each other. Even from a young age these two share a bond and a friendship unlike any other. Gradually over time they realise that there’s more to their relationship and both make promises for their future but been kids, sometimes life has other ideas. Two years later and things have changed. Where Daisy has kept her promises, Quinn has started making a life for himself and this is where the emotions started to hit me full force.

The angst in this story is perfect. Not too much but enough to make you want to throw your kindle at someone (what I look for in a book 😉). I fell in love with Daisy and Quinn from the very beginning and they both frustrated me equally. There were times I wanted to reach into my kindle, twist their ears, drag them inside and force them to get it together and sort it out. Daisy comes across as quite naive due to her age and at times she did irritate me but when she’s taken the biggest hit of all, you start to see the changes in her as she matures from a naive girl to a young, broken hearted but determined, woman. 

If your looking for an emotional, angsty read, you’ve got to read this!


No comments:

Post a Comment