Wednesday 16 August 2017

Review Thousands


★★★★★ Five Stars


My head is still going over what happened in this book.I am left dying more of Pim and Elder.
I am not going to say much because, to be honest, I am finding it hard to review this one with out spoilers.
Loved this book and couldn’t wait to get my hands on it since the end of the last book, but the ending to this one has blown me away.
Pepper has done it again and has you from the first page turning the pages to find out what is going to happen.
So much emotion, passion, in this book you feel the struggles the characters are facing within themselves. These books consume you. Pim and Elder have slowly grown into my heart and I will be sad once this series is over I will miss them.
If you have read the first 3 in this series you are going love this one and if you haven’t read any START now you will not be disappointed. So Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment