Tuesday 1 August 2017

Review Thieves 2 Lovers by K Webster and J.D. Hollyfield



★★★★★ Five Stars

I really loved this book, so much goes on that will have you sitting on the edge of your chair wondering how it will end.
I really liked Linc and Reagan... we know a little about them from the other books. Linc I just loved he is a bad boy but not a bad bad one? If that makes sense. Lol
You have got to love Reagen she is such a great character I just love her she funny not at all weak. Her and Linc are so well suited. I loved all the characters they each have something about them that makes you just like them.
This book made me laugh and i did have a few tears.. I was smiling so much at the epilogue it was just great, the book flows perfectly I love these two authors writing together.
If you are a fan of both these Authors then you do not wont to miss out of reading this series start with book one as then you get to come to know the characters in each book and each book has it own story but they are all so good.
I can’t wait to see what these two authors bring us next.
I have to say I love the covers on these books...

No comments:

Post a Comment