Thursday 6 July 2017

Review Checkmate: This is Dangerous (Logan & Kayla, #1) by Kennedy Fox


Checkmate: This is Dangerous (Logan & Kayla, #1) 
by Kennedy Fox | 



5 stars 


This is the fifth book in the Checkmate series and I will say I think this one is Favourite to date.
Logan & Kayla story is a friends to lovers story and if you have read previous books you will know some of Logan and Kayla story already.
We Find out more about Logan and what he is hiding I loved finding out more about Logan he might seem the tough cop but he I think he is a sweet heart.
I have always Loved Kayla she is just such a fun character. One you would love as a best friend. So much happens in this book I didn’t see coming so so good I not going to spoil it by saying anything but if you have read the other books in this series then you DO NOT want to miss this one and if you haven’t read them WHAT are you waiting for get reading you will not be disappointed.

They were so well written I am really invested into these characters, I love the banter between them all, love the story lines they will keep you turning pages till you run out and just want more. 
I cannot wait for the next instalment of Logan and Kayla’s story.



No comments:

Post a Comment