Friday 21 July 2017

New Release & Review...Only His by Madison Rose


Only His 
by 
Madison Rose 


I had no idea he was a sought after movie star and one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. I thought he was only mine, until one picture turned my life upside down.

She can fight it all she wants, but I knew the moment we met that she'd be mine, and I'm never giving her up. 


I tried to deny it, but in the end I know I'm Only His.




★★★★ 4 Stars

This is a super steamy, short romance with characters I loved. 

Emma has no idea her boyfriend of three months is a big Hollywood star and gets the shock of her life when she finds out. Liam is a sweetheart. When he sees Emma freaking out, he steps in and takes control. He's possessive, got an over the top alpha attitude, and he's keeping Emma no matter what. Emma is sweet, naive and the perfect match for Liam. 

This book is hot! The chemistry between them, not to mention Liam's dirty mouth, are panty melting hot. Can't wait to read more from these authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment