Tuesday 13 June 2017

Review Notice by K webster






5 Big Stars 

Once again K Webster has blown me away. 
What a story, once I started I couldn’t put it down i read in one sitting it was so good. Is there anything K can’t write this story just pulls you in and keeps you guessing how it is all going to play out.

The writing is great the story will have you turning pages cos you going want to know what is going to happen.
Violet I really loved such a great character and I so felt for her after everything in her past. And that was some crazy stuff.. 
Gray well where can I find me one of him he can stalk me anytime. What a man he is I really loved him and his stalker ways he can hide under my bed anytime he likes. Other characters have issues too I not go into them but once you read you will find out. 
As with all K’s books you will love characters and you might hate some she just has this way of writing them and you are either going love them or hate them...
This book is well written a story that will draw you in I love how K brings them to life. This book is intense, Sexy, Dark in places..
If you are a lover of K’s Books grab this book you will not be disappointed at all. The epilogue I really didn’t see that coming I kept wonder what was in that thing ( spoiler) that was just crazy lol but I loved every minute of this book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment