Thursday 8 June 2017

Review Lover Marni Mann & Gia Riley


5 Lover Stars 

The story is about Piper and she is married but she feels something isn’t right in her life and she is a bit lost and doesn’t know how to fix things so she starts looking into trying to spice things up. In hopes it will help get her closer to her husband again. But what she doesn’t know is her husband has a secret.

When she joins a swinger’s website in hopes that it will help. this is where we meet West and his wife. You will fall in love with Piper and West. I really did. And you get both Piper’s and West POV which I love.
From the moment West meets Piper there is just something there between them. They can’t stop thinking about each other even though they made a promise to their other half’s they would only do this when they are all together. I am not going to go into details about this book but I will be recommending it to people I know. So good it will keep you turning the pages to find out how it will all end. The sex scenes in this book are very steamy and hot. 

I loved the characters in this book they are so well written and for it being written by 2 authors I would never have known it flows perfectly. Some twists in this book I didn’t see coming. I have not read a book like this before.

Great Story, great characters you can’t help but love. 

This book was so good I was up till 2 am reading. At first I wasn’t sure about it but once I started getting more into the book I really liked it and couldn’t put it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment