Monday 22 May 2017

Review of Wire













5 stars!!! OMG I love this series 


Right let me start by saying I was happy with the ending of book 2 but I was so glad we got more of Jude and Tor. And what a book it is such a roller coaster of a ride and you don’t want it to end.. it is fantastic read just like book 1 and 2 it pulls you in and doesn’t let go.

I was at the edge of my seat for most of this book. I will say how I felt
I shouted a lot, I screamed murder at my kindle and I cried. I really was not expecting the feelings I had while reading.

I really loved Tor in this book she really was amazing in it. She is so selfless and will do anything for her family. She is totally badass. 
I loved Jude. What can I say he is Jude!! lol 
In this one they think they are free from Jude's past but when it all comes crashing down on them. And the enemies are back how far are they willing to go to save the ones they love. 

These two authors just write the story perfect. You feel the characters pain you are cheering them on and rooting for them.. I’m not saying anything else, because I don’t want to ruin it for others, but YOU have to read this book if you have read the first 2 books if not grab them now you will not be disappointed. 

This book is dark and twisted and I loved every minute of it and I can’t wait to see what is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment