Wednesday 17 May 2017

Review No Holds T C Matson


4.5 STARS

No Holds

This is the first book I have read from this Author and I have to say I will be checking out the others in this series I really enjoyed this book.
Such a good story. Likeable characters.
Written really well and once you start reading you just don’t want to put it down.
Ryker is a MMA fighter he is bad ass sexy tattooed   .. he finds it hard to trust and he gets offered a second change and is determined to win the champion ship. Just when he thinks he has it all planned out. He meets Whitney and he is not only fighting for the championship he also going to fight for her. I really liked Ryker.

Whitney is such a beautiful person she works hard and her life is on track till she meets Ryker he isn’t her type of guy but is he too hard to resist, she falls for Ryker big time can they be happy together they are in for the fight of their lives.
The author kept me intrigue and completely in awe! I really liked Ryker and Whitney’s story and I can’t wait for more..
I enjoyed the side characters too and will be checking out the first books in this series soon. But if you like a sexy MMA fighter. This book is worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment