Wednesday 10 May 2017

Review Love me in the Dark





4.5 Stars

Love Me in the Dark 

by Mia Asher

Two strangers in Paris ...

One passionate, earth-shattering kiss. 

It was a roller coaster of a ride. I kept wanting to skip the last page to see what was going happen I didn’t but I was getting scared how it was all going to end.
We have William and Valentina who are happily married or are they? William surprises her with a trip to France because it is their anniversary and he has meeting for his work there. But when Valentina goes to France alone and William says he will join her but he ends up not going saying he needs to stay where he is.
Valentina is torn should she stay or go home she decides to stay in France. And tries to find herself again and who she used to be before….. I really liked Valentina such a strong women she is sweet but seems to have lost herself.
When she meets a handsome stranger who lives in the same building as her. Sebastien is sexy and she is attracted to him right away, she does try her best to stay away from him because she is a married woman. When truths come out I really felt sorry for her.
I really liked that we got POV from each Characters it was good to see what they were thinking and doing.
Love me in the dark is a romantic sexy antsy story and I enjoyed it.  I loved the writing style and was  flawless the story flowed effortlessly.
If you like Mia’s books you will love this one.
“There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved”

I can’t wait to see what Mia Asher brings us next


No comments:

Post a Comment