Tuesday 25 April 2017

Review This is Effortless



5 stars

What a brilliant book, perfect friends to lovers.
After the ending to book 1 This is Reckless I couldn’t wait to jump into This is Effortless and it was worth the wait. If you read book 1 you would know the ending..

What a rollercoaster of a ride was this book. Well it starts right from where it ended. I was totally hooked from the first page and couldn’t put it down till I knew the end, I love everything about Courtney and Drew they are such a perfect couple and how much they love each other. No matter who tries to tear them apart and Mia does do just that she tries does she get what she wants well you will have to read to find out.
We get quite a bit in this book we get to meet Courtney’s mother and her father and brothers.
This book had some funny parts in it too I loved Courtney’s sassy side. She had me smiling quite a few times while reading and the banter between her and Drew. And when they are together sexually it is hot. Drew is so swoon worthy.
I really like the side characters especially Kayla and her puppies.
There is a few Twists and turns in this book. It is well written. If you haven’t read this series then make sure you do honestly it is so worth it.
I really can’t wait for the next book, I think it is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment