Friday 14 April 2017

Review Bed Of Lies


Bed Of Lies 4 stars

Bed of Lies is the first book I have read by this Author and I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to checking more out from her.
This book has dark themes and might not be for everyone.

It starts off where we have a small boy named Linc and we get an insight to his past and how he came about to be the man he is… His father was a cruel evil man.
Whitney is a young 17-year-old girl that gets taken by Linc, and he will not let her go he wants to keep her for his own. I felt it was fast paced and things happened a bit quick...

I could have done with the book being just a bit longer to get more of a connection with the characters. 

But apart from that it was an enjoyable read.
So if you are after a quick read and you are a lover of dark you should just this book out.

No comments:

Post a Comment