Tuesday 11 April 2017

Hate to Lovers review



Hate to Lovers

If you have not read Text to lovers I would say read it first as they can be read as a standalone. But in each book you see the other characters quite a bit so, you will know their story and how they all fit together and know each other.

This book you can easy forget it is 2 Authors writing it flows Brilliantly it is funny, with a bit of drama thrown in and characters you just can’t help to fall in love with. I really couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one. 

This book starts where book 1 left us in the epilogue. it was so good I really Love Andie. she is sassy funny she is a wild one if you read book 1 you will already know this, she is just everything you would love in a best friend.
I really don’t want to give anything away just give it a read if you are in the mood for a sweet funny story.

Roman I really loved him and the way he is with Andie these two will either be sweet and tender or rip each other apart. I love the Banter between them just great, and the chemistry woahhh of the charts so sexy and steamy in parts.
It is well written I really can’t wait more from these two authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment