Monday 6 March 2017

Review of Going up










This is my First book by this Author, it will not be my last.
It has been such a long time since I have read a really funny book. and this just hit the spot.
I had so many Laugh out loud moments from the first page.
Maggie is hilarious, funny and a girl you would love to call a friend.
The story starts when Maggie is 16 and goes through the year’s collage and being an Adult.
She doesn’t want to be like her family she wants to go out on her and experience life without being under her parents control.


Finn is sweet and Charming and is perfect for Maggie…
All the Characters in this book will have you smiling Maggie’s Mother! Omg the Txt’s I had tears coming down my eyes laughing so much.



I will be checking out the other books in this series, so if you are looking for a fun, hilarious, romantic story this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment