Sunday 12 March 2017

Review Don't Hold Back




Title: Don’t Hold Back
Series: Love Hurts #4
Author: Missy Johnson
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Wow Another great read from Missy Johnson.
Don’t hold back, is beautiful story of friendship, love, pain.
Erin finds out she is dying with only 6 months to live. She decides to put an ad in craigslist.

I'm Erin and this isn't your usual Craigslist Ad. I’m twenty-four, and full disclosure, I’m dying. But I don’t want your pity. What I want is your help. I’m not looking for a nanny, or for someone to hold my hand. I want a friend, a confidante, a partner in crime.

This book is such a roller coaster of a ride I laughed I cried I really connected with Erin I loved that even though she was in pain and knew she was dying she was so brave. She was still laughing and joking about things.

Cade life is a mess he needs to do something about it. I really liked Cade and he really did grow in the book. 

This book is so well written you just feel the words and they touch your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment