Friday 17 February 2017

New Release...Venom & Ecstasy by S. Williams


TITLE: Venom & Ecstasy
SERIES: Venom #2
AUTHOR: S.Williams
Release Date: February 16thCover Design: By Hang Le


Blurb: 
I am much more than meets the eye.
I am stronger, smarter, and I won’t stop until I’m on top.
He thinks he’s safe around me. He’s a fool to believe so.

What would I do if the most wanted man in the world wanted me?
The answer is simple. 
Get rid of him before he dares get rid of me.












Catch up with the Series AVAILABLE now!
Passion & Venom (Venom, #1)

FREE AT TIME OF POSTING!!



Imagine this:
Your husband is murdered on your wedding day.
Your gown is soiled in his blood.
You are taken hostage...
Treated like a caged animal.
The man behind your husband's murder is revealed.
His name is Draco Molina.
Draco has power. Respect. Wealth.
He is a savage beast of a man - dominant in every way.
Soon after, he makes you an offer that you can't refuse.
All you have do is submit to him, and in return you won't be punished.
He will reward you handsomely.
But if you disobey, you must be prepared to face the consequences.
What do you do when the most wanted man in the world . . . wants you?

**Please Note: This story contains dark elements that may not be suitable for everyone. If you are sensitive to darker matters or if they make you feel uncomfortable in anyway, please consider that before reading Passion & Venom. I will be the first person to tell you that this story is NOT for everyone. To all the others that are eager to read it . . . The Jefe awaits.**



Read Book #1 - Free with KU!

Amazon US: www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1EXRS1
Amazon UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M1EXRS1
Amazon CA: www.amazon.ca/dp/B01M1EXRS1
Amazon AU: www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01M1EXRS1



☆☆☆☆☆ Five Stars


Must read book one first as this is a continuation of Gianna and Dracos story. 

Following on from Giannas nightmare at the hands of the people that were supposed to keep her safe, this book starts with her dealing with the aftermath. With Draco feeling guilty and finally showing that slightly softer side that makes me swoon so hard, Gianna has hardened. No longer the sweet, innocent, naive Gia she was when she arrived, now she wants her revenge. I loved Gia for most of this book but there was one part that had me so frustrated at what she was doing I had to walk away and take a breather. 

While Draco shows us his softer side, he's still the same cold, deadly Draco from before, business wise, only now with his queen at his side, it not only brings out his weaker spots but it also highlights his protective, loyal and caring side that we didn't see much of in the last book. I've got to admit I loved Draco in the first book and this book just made me love him even more. 

This is a really fast paced romance with plenty of action and suspense, twists, betrayal, hot sex...this book has it all and I loved every single second of it. Now I'm off to sulk while I wait for the third book in this series. 



No comments:

Post a Comment