Monday 9 January 2017

Review Commander in Chief by Katy Evans




5 BIG Stars 


This is the second book in the white house series and is the conclusion to Matt and Charlotte’s story.
I feel in love with Matt even more in this book. The love he has for Charlotte is so swoon worthy.
Loved Charlotte she stands by her man they are meant to be together it is such a great love story.
Once I started I couldn’t put it down, it is fun sexy read.
It is so well written and the story just flows and you just can’t put it down you just need to know how it all going to end.
To be honest I wasn’t sure I would like it I thought it would be all about politics but it isn’t it is so much more although some stuff comes into it the focus is Matt and Charlotte.
I highly recommend this series if you love Katy’s work you will love this but you must read book 1 first.


We fell in love during the campaign.
The stakes were high.
Reputations could have been ruined.
Scandal hovered over us like a cloud.
Now the man I love is the President of the United States of America.
And it’s not my vote he is after.
He wants it all.
My heart. My body. My soul.
He wants me by his side.
In the White House.”


No comments:

Post a Comment