Tuesday 27 December 2016

Review Something There In Between



4.5 Stars 

This book is really good and is the Authors debut.
It is emotional raw and heart breaking. The story pulls you in from the first page.
I loved the Authors style of writing, the story has a few twists and turns, it is quite a fast-paced book you will fall in love with Bree and Declan’s story they both don’t have the best pasts, 
You feel the Characters the chemistry between Bree and Declan is great.

The secondary Characters are great too. I really hope we get Jake’s story he really intrigued me and I like to know more about him. 
The book covers a few hard issues. 

I had a roller coaster ride of emotions while reading this book. I would never have guess that this book was the Authors first book the writing is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment