Saturday 10 December 2016

Review Scarlet



5 stars 

WOW!!!!!

This series is consuming my thoughts. 

This series is getting better and better each book, I am like oh the author can’t top the book before but she does.

The book starts where book 2 left off and it is one hell of ride all the way through, and we get more of what went on in the past.

I am sitting here, just waiting the tension keeps building and now someone else knows Lana’s secret I keep waiting for it all to be revealed and I am not sure how it all going play out.
I hate to say this as I wasn’t really sure of Hadley at first but I am warming to her in this one.
This one played on my heart strings Lana past isn’t easy to read about.

I really can’t wait for book 4!


I not saying much cause really this series you need to go in blind and live and breathe the story along with these Characters 

This ending hasn't been as bad as the first 2 books, but it leaves you wanting, begging for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment